2017 Florida Writers Youth Conference Registration
All youth conference attendees must have their registration form signed by a parent or guardian. If paying online, please be sure to also download the registration form; complete the form, sign, include payment confirmation number from online payment, and mail to the address on the form.
Click to: Download mail in permission form
April 30th – 5th Annual Writers Nest Mini-Conference
Includes continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
$89. Florida Writers Association Member
$54.50 Non-Member Guest *
Online registration closes April 28, 2016. Onsite registration available.
To make a Faculty appointment see Writer’s Nest Faculty Appointments below.
Author Multi-Genre Book Signing
- Please select to pay 50% now or 100% now. You will be invoiced to pay balance if paying 50% now.
- Authors may have an assistant, or 2 or 3, who will be required to pay $50 to cover the cost of brunch, beverages, and mid-afternoon snack.
Limited to 75 Authors
- $125 Florida Writers Association Member
- $150 Nonmember
- A non-refundable 50% payment is required to reserve a table.
- Invoices will be sent to collect the remaining 50%
What a Character Collection Mugs! Available for pre-purchase only.
New this year! A beautiful, white, ceramic, 11 oz. mug, imprinted with this year’s Collection book cover: What a Character!. Grab your Collection Mug, sit down and enjoy your Volume 9 collection book while you read.
– How ‘bout hot chocolate! That’ll work while reading your collection book! Or a mug’a beer.
What a great match for all you winning authors, though anyone who wants one can pre-purchase one, or more.
Get them now! Avoid shipping charges, pick them up at the conference!
Offer available only until August 15th.
If shipping is required, charges will be sent by email. Shipping will occur after the conference.
No inventory will be kept on these.