The FWA Network is an exclusive, private networking site where Florida Writers Association members (adults only) make personal and professional connections to support their writing careers.
What You Can Do on the FWA Network
- Create a profile page and share your blog posts and updates with members
- Join regional and special interest group discussions
- Connect with members in your location or writing in your genre
- Discuss writing, publishing, and book marketing
- Post your events and invite other members
- Share successes and challenges
- Give and get advice
- Join in scheduled live, topical text chats
FWA members must sign up for the Network by creating a profile. Entry to the Network is approved within 24–48 hours. After approval, members can always sign in to the Network directly.
How to Advertise on the FWA Network
- Members receive a discounted advertising rate.
- Need help to create an ad? We can put you in touch with a designer.
- To reserve your ad or make a query, contact Network Admin.