About 200 million people in the US have an idea for a book, yet most never become an author. In this helpful webinar, Keith shares seven key things he has learned from working with hundreds of writers and authors so that you don’t end up with an idea and unfinished manuscript instead a copy of your book. He’ll share:
- the most important thing every writer needs to do
- the keys to turning your idea into a compelling fiction or non-fiction book
- how to create a plan to get to your goal
- the importance of constructive feedback and the risks of unqualified opinions
- plus take time to answer your questions
So if you are still working to get to your goal or know someone who is, you don’t want to miss this webinar.
Keith Ogorek, President, Author Learning Center
As an industry thought leader, Ogorek has helped drive a number of significant innovations in the self-publishing industry and is featured in the book, Innovation–How Innovators Think, Act and Change Our World. He also has authored three books, A Clear View, Eli the Stable Boy and 7 Secrets of Successful Self-Published Authors and written a number of helpful white papers including the popular “4 Paths to Publishing” and “Three Phases of an Effective Book Marketing Campaign.” You will also find him speaking at leading industry events around the globe such as the Indie and Digital Author conference, Textbook and Academic Authoring Conference, The Singapore Writer’s Festival, Havana Book Fair, and the Florida Writers Conference. In addition, he is a regular webinar presenter for The Author Learning Center.
- October 7, 2017
- 11:00 AM –12:00 PM EDT
- You will need a computer with internet access and speakers for audio
- Login information for the event will be sent to all registered participants a week before the webinar. For further information, contact us.
Free! Registration Required.