Webinars: Hone Your Writing, Publishing, and Marketing Skills Anywhere
All you need is a computer. The Florida Writers Association will bring workshops with award-winning authors, editors, agents, and other publishing professionals directly to you.
Join a live webinar from the comfort of your living room or in front of your pool, or watch the event recording at your leisure.
Webinars Open for Registration
Past Webinars Available for Purchase
- Finding the Funny Bone: Utilizing Humor in Writing, by Erik Deckers
- Mastering Viewpoint, by Ken Pelham
- New Horizons in Science Fiction: Looking Back & Moving Forward, by Charles A. Cornell & MJ Carlson
- Rock Your Book Signing, by Violet Howe
- Start Strong and End with a Bang, by Larry J. Leech II
- Synopsis Success!, by Molli Nickell
- What Poetry Can Teach Us About Writing Flash, by J. Bradley
Past Webinars Available for Viewing – FREE!
- Maximize Your Writing Productivity, by Rachelle Ayala, AD Starrling, and Jade Kerrion
- Six Tips on How to Get Published, by Keith Ogorek
- Taxes: An Introduction for Authors, by Cheyenne Williams
- Write a Query that Lands an Agent, by Molli Nickell
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to participate in the webinars?
You’ll need a computer with Internet access to view the webinar content. The sound for the webinar will be projected through your computer speakers.
What does the webinar fee get me?
The webinar fee, discounted for FWA members, will get you access to the live webinar, as well as lifetime access to the event recording.
What should I expect once I enroll for the webinar?
Two weeks before the webinar, expect a confirmation e-mail at with details on how to access the webinar. If you do not receive your confirmation e-mail, please check your spam folder or contact us for additional information.
Do you accept on-site registrations like at FWA live conferences?
If there are less than 48 hours leading up to the event, please contact us to obtain login information for the webinar. You can still pay for the webinar through the FWA website.