Faculty & Workshops
Date & Location
- May 20, 2017
- Lakeside Terrace
7880 Glades Road, Boca Raton FL 33433
- FWA has established a discounted rate for attendees $109 – $129 depending on room type.
To qualify, book ahead using this link.
- 8:30 AM Registration Opens
- 8:55 AM Opening Remarks
- 9:00 AM Workshop: Formatting the E-book by Elle Bryant Henry
- 10:00 AM Break
- 10:15 AM Workshop: Platform Options & Why by Milly Taiden
- 11:30 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Workshop: Cover Design by Robin Ludwig
- 1:30 PM Break
- 1:45 PM Marketing on Platforms by Kelli Smith
- 3:45 PM Closing Remarks/Door prizes
Includes continental breakfast, lunch, and beverages
- $89. Florida Writers Association Member
- $109. Non-Member
Online registration closes May 13, 2017. Onsite registration available.
Add an Interview!
Interviews are only $25 and provide 15 minutes of one-on-one time with one of the presenters where you can discuss details about marketing and more. You must be registered for the Focus Day in order to sign up for an interview.Register