Please Review the Details Before Signing Up
- Registration is required in order to put books in the bookstore.
- To help cover the cost of the Bookstore, the Florida Writers Association (FWA) retains a 15% handling fee from the sales of your book.
- Sales tax will be collected by the Bookstore. It will be included in the price charged (just like in a retail store.)
- You must be an FWA Member or a speaker/presenter to sell your books in the Bookstore.
- If you have any displays for your books, tapes etc., bring them. Posters can’t be larger than 11″x17″ and displays cannot take up a space bigger than 10″x10″. If you have a poster, bring a small stand to put it on the table. Displays cannot be tacked or taped to the wall or stand next to the table.
- The Bookstore will be open during workshop.
- You are responsible for getting your items to the Bookstore and picking them up. If any are left at the end of the day, they’ll be donated to a charitable organization.
- If you are the agent for the author or write under a pen name, please note that on the form so there is no confusion as to who the author is.
- Civility is a must. Please remember the Bookstore workers are volunteers; so treat them decently. We will do our best to give you a good display, but we must make room for everyone.
- If you are interested in arranging a book signing, there is a place to note that on the form. You will be contacted about selecting a day and time. We will have book signing tables inside the bookstore. You may bring a display and/or poster on a tabletop easel, but the same size limitations as those for the Bookstore apply. If you want to wait until you arrive at the conference to select a day/time for signing, that is permitted, but not advisable. Signing times are on a first come, first serve basis. The sooner you select a day/time, the better.
Please check your e-mail inbox for your submission confirmation.